University of Florida word mark


To be admitted to the Hydrologic Sciences Academic Concentration (HSAC) you should:

  1. Be enrolled as a graduate student in a department that participates in the HSAC.
  2. Choose a supervisory committee that meets HSAC requirements.  When you submit your supervisory committee form to your department’s Academic Advising Office, make sure that you are listed on the form as a member of the concentration ( i.e. enter Track code=HDS)
  3. Develop a Plan of Study that meets the requirements set forth in the Curriculum page.
  4. Submit on-line HSAC application as soon as possible. HSAC members enjoy student-faculty interactions, socials, and hydrologic sciences seminars
  5. For more information contact HSAC Faculty Chair Dr. David Kaplan , or student representative Ali Alruzuq